I just want to a space boy
but all the pretty flowers are telling me to be like them
move aside, nova is here again
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
This is a classic example of the “weeping veil” worn by women in deep mourning. The crape (and yes, when it comes to mourning it’s supposed to be spelled like that) is almost opaque, and any time a woman went out in public the veil would be worn over her face.
wip; hopefully breaking the laws of college and art blocks
and i swear this is ramona flowers and not gumi
Foam and Worbla armour MEGA TUTORIAL
Tutorial by AmenoKitarou
Super duper awesome and helpful! I am totally going to try this out for my Garrosh cosplay.
The Black 10